14th August 2020
Dear Mini Fans,
The London & Surrey Mini Owners Club have taken the difficult decision to reschedule the upcoming October 2020, 35th annual London to Brighton Mini Run to Sunday 16th May 2021.
After following Government and medical advice regarding social distancing, we have considered the logistics and legalities of putting on the event this year; ultimately, we cannot guarantee the safety and wellbeing of all L2B participants.
Bromley Council are not allowing any large- scale events at Crystal Palace Park for the remainder of the year. Madeira Drive in Brighton has also been closed since the beginning of the UK lockdown and there appears to be no prospect of it reopening in time for the planned event in October; so ultimately the decision has been ‘taken out of our hands’.
We know this will be a huge disappointment to the whole Mini Community, but the good news is that we are already planning an extra special 35th annual London to Brighton Mini Run for everyone to look-forward to in 2021!
If you already have a ticket for this year’s L2B, then you will be automatically able to use it at the rescheduled 35th annual L2B on Sunday 16th May 2021.
We will not be selling any more tickets for next year’s event as per usual in mid-late January through www.minispares.com, as the event remains fully sold-out. If you require a ticket, you can add your name to the official waiting list for the 2021’s L2B by emailing -
To view our updated FAQs, click here
We look forward to seeing you all at the L2B next year!
The London & Surrey Mini Owners Club Committee
20th July 2020
All of us at LSMOC have been working extremely hard to make sure we can still go ahead with this years London To Brighton Mini Run.
On the 20th March, we had to take the unfortunate step to postpone the run for the first time in its history.
As it stands, we are waiting for updates from Brighton Council and the Government to see if we will be able to put on this years event. We expect to know this information by mid August 2020.
The L2B is scheduled to take place on the 10th & 11th October 2020. Please see below for clarification for ticket holders.
If you are a current ticket holder, your ticket is now valid for the new date (10th & 11th October 2020)
If you returned your ticket using our ticket swap facility (Available from 1st April to 1st May 2020) you will be contacted regarding your 2021 ticket
If you are on the waiting list, you will be contacted if there are returned tickets available once you reach the top of the queue
At present, due to the uncertainty surrounding the event, we have temporarily put on hold any returns, exchanges, change of details or allocation of waiting list tickets
However, it may still be necessary for us to postpone the event further. The safety of our participants and members is our top priority.
If this happens, we will contact ticket holders and make announcements on this website and on Facebook laying out new details for all ticket holders.
We would like to thank you for your patience during this time.
Looking for LSMOC Events information? Click Here
From all at LSMOC - Stay Safe
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
For the latest information see -
Everyman Cinema Covid-19 Update
23rd March 2020
We are sorry to let you know that following the government's advice in the wake of coronavirus, our venues will be closed until further notice. We want everyone to be safe and healthy so we act as soon as we think that temporary closure is necessary.
The safety and well-being of our customers, our members and our staff is of utmost importance at Everyman as we continue our efforts to minimise the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
With any enquires regarding ticket refunds please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect the privacy of our customers we do not store your data. Please bear with us as we deal with each request individually.
For all Everyman members, please be assured we will be in touch soon with further information.
We are still here if you have any questions and we will make sure to keep you posted as soon as we know when we re-open.
Stay healthy and see you soon Everybody!
LSMOC are hoping to re arrange the screening for the new dates.
LSMOC Covid-19 Update
20th March 2020
As you will have all seen in the press the Country is currently in state of uncertainty for the next few months and as this is written we know people are unsure what lies ahead.
As a Club and Committee we have been working to try and find a solution that’s best for everyone. We know there is no real right answer and that the decisions we make may not suit everyone.
With all that said we have come to a difficult decision based on the current Government guideline & timelines, and are today announcing that this year’s event is being rescheduled to the 11th October 2020.
So what does that mean, if you are already a ticket holder?
Your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date and you should see no other difference to the event except the date. If you have entered Show and Shine your place is still held. Camping will still be available and we plan to have everything you would expect to see at our annual event.
If you are unable to make that date we are also offering the facility for people with tickets to transfer to the L2B 2021, this will be a limited time offer up from 1st April until the 1st May 2020, interest in this offer can be registered on the event website and will require the return of your 2020 ticket. This may allow for non-ticket holders to purchase transferred tickets for this years event.
If ticket holders can’t make the event in October but do not want to transfer to May 2021 they can still claim their run pack by returning their complete ticket after the 11th October 2020. Information on this will be released after the event.
Any ticket or event enquiries must be directed to the London & Surrey Mini Owners Club or the L2B event NOT MiniSpares.
As we have said, this is a difficult decision which in the 35 year history of the event we have never had to make before, but we hope that this news gives you a bit of joy in an uncertain time and something to look forward to and you use the rescheduling of this event to actually finish your projects and bring it along, enjoy and support the event.
For further information, ticket transfer and FAQs please see the website www.london-to-brighton.co.uk
For Ticket transfer enquiries please email
If you have any further question please email: email@example.com
LSMOC Covid-19 Update
19th March 2020
After the recent unrest, I wanted to put some things into perspective. These are difficult and unprecedented times.
When we say we are working hard, we mean it.
Unlike other shows, say brooklands for example, we don't have our own showground. We don't have our own catering. We don't have our own medical teams. We don't have our own events management. We don't have one company that provides all our merchandise. We don't even have our own toilets. Yet, we do this show every year.
Before we can announce or make any changes, hundreds of individual things need to be done. Traders need to be informed and confirmed, permits and licences must be obtained from councils. Health and safety plans must be submitted. Caterers need to arranged, toilet bookings moved. Entertainment re organised. Merchandise stored and relocated.
We cannot simply just "change the date" without doing all of these things first. And yes, it may be frustrating, you have your ticket and you have paid your money, we know that. We understand.
We are doing everything in our power to maintain the L2B this year. Please remember, we are doing this around full time jobs, which are also under extreme pressure in the current climate, so please, bear with us.
We are all working overtime to sort this situation. No one could have anticipated this scenario
LSMOC Covid-19 Update
12th March 2020
We are sure you are all aware of the current situation with Covid-19.
We are still busy working towards the event going ahead on the 17th May 2020.
As the situation grows and develops we are aware that there may be a ban on large gatherings. As you can appreciate we must comply with any and directives issued by central & Local Government and the World Health Organisation.
Looking at other countries reactions we assume that there will be some restrictions placed on the UK, but, at this stage we have no idea what, or if there will be any by the time the 17th May arrives.
We are trying to be prepared, we can assure you that we are working closely with the various council & suppliers and formulating contingency plans if needed and will keep you updated of any changes as soon as practicably possible.
Let’s all just keep our fingers crossed and hope that everyone stays safe.
What is Covid-19?
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus.
LSMOC believe that member and participant safety is paramount.
We will follow advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Public Health England (PHE), Councils and the Givernment to make sure we do our part in the fight against Coronavirus.
If you think you might be effected please visit - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/