Tickets for the London To Brighton Mini Run 2020 go on sale to the public in January 2020. An official date will be released once agreed upon. Keep an eye on our website & Facebook pages for more information.
Tickets are £35* and include entry to Crystal Palace & Saturday camping, a run pack, consisting of run plaque, t-shirt, weekend program and window sticker, entry to Madiera Drive (Brighton) and the Sunday show. (
A full weekend schedule (subject to change) can be found in the run booklet, which can be downloaded here
Tickets can be brought from our run partner, Minispares!
Visit www.minispares.com, but be quick... Tickets are limited & It's always popular....
But What If I Want Early Access Tickets?
Why not join London & Surrey Mini Owners Club?
Members not only get early access to run tickets but take advantage of a reduced price!
Membership also comes with a host of other mini related benefits! Why not check it out? With membership starting at £22 there is no harm in looking.... Right?
Membership applications must be received by LSMOC by the 18th December 2019
Members L2B applications must be received by 31st Dec 2019.
After this date only public sale tickets will be available.
2020 Reserve List
To apply for the reserve list you must wait for tickets to be sold out, any applications made before this time will be removed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject put Waiting List 2020.
Please include your name and email address. No reserve tickets will be released for at least six (6) weeks after the original sale date to allow for the original batch to be processed and sent out.
First come, first served.
Ticket price will remain the same at £37 including P&P. Payment will be via PayPal and may be subject to additional PayPal fees.
What If I Want To Return My Ticket?
If you no longer want or need your ticket for whatever reason, it can be returned to LSMOC for a refund. We do not encourage private sales of tickets. This is to ensure that the ticket details match the run participant and to allow fair resale to those on the 2020 waiting list .
Please email include your name, ticket number and car registration stating that you are returning your ticket for a refund and then post your ticket to: LSMOC, PO Box 898, Morden, Surrey, SM4 4QL.
Refunds will be issued on receipt of your ticket.
Tickets are then re-allocated by LSMOC to people on the waiting list in a first come, first served order.
Please note, we are unable to change the t-shirt size from the original size ordered.
Additional merchandise will be available to purchase on the day.
Private Ticket Sales
While we encourage anyone wishing to return a ticket to return to LSMOC, we are aware that private sales of London To Brighton tickets will take place. Returning tickets to LSMOC is the safest way to guarantee the return of your money and to ensure fair re-allocation to the waiting list.
If you are going to use private sales, either buying or selling we have laid out a few reminders....
Ask us, the organisers, if the ticket was actually issued to the seller
No ticket can be sold for more than the original price of £35
All tickets sold must be notified to us
All new holder details must be sent to us
We, the LSMOC, who organise the L2B are not responsible for private sales that go wrong
If in doubt email us at
T's & C's
Your ticket will be posted to you by the 1st April 2020.
Once you have received your ticket please download the run information booklet from
All ticket enquiries should be made directly to The London & Surrey Mini Owners Club NOT Minispares. (See for contact details and FAQ’s)
Any lost ticket replacements could be charged a £5 administration charge for a reissued ticket (all the proceeds of this charge will be donated directly to our chosen charities)
Under no circumstances will a lost or not received ticket be reissued after 1st May 2020.
The LSMOC can offer a ticket buy back service by prior agreement if the following conditions are met:
1) The ticket is complete and in a re-sellable condition.
2) The ticket is returned within one month before the event date.
3) Only the ticket price will be refunded (P&P is not refundable).
Please remember - LSMOC’s decision is final.
By purchasing your ticket your agree to abide by the following conditions of sale:
1) You will not resell the ticket at any more than face value
2) You will notify LSMOC of any change in details (LSMOC cannot change T-shirt sizes)
3) You will not attempt to profit from the sale of a ticket through auctions websites or social media
4) LSMOC are not liable for any private sales that are not conducted through LSMOC
Run Pack Collections
1. Your run pack will be available collection on Sunday 17th May 2020
2. You can collect your run pack in Brighton, after 1pm
3. Your run pack will only be given on presentation of a complete event ticket
4. If you are unable to attend the event, or collect your run pack at the event LSMOC can post you your run pack. There will be a £5 P&P charge for this. This option will only be available until 31st July 2020. After this date the LSMOC cannot guarantee that your run pack will be available
5. If you apply for your run pack to be supplied to you after the event, the LSMOC will supply you with a complete run pack (before 31st July) but if the t-shirt size you ordered for the event is no longer available the LSMOC reserve the right to send you the nearest size available.